At Spicer-Mullikin, we’re fortunate to have been honored with a variety of awards over the years both from the communities we serve and from organizations that govern our industry and recognize excellence in business.
The care, concern, and compassion we have for our families and our neighbors is always our priority. The honors we receive as a result of our commitment to others are a direct result of that. They are both appreciated and deeply humbling.
“We are absolutely thrilled that the community votes for us and supports us for these awards, and that our peers and professional organizations understand how hard we work in reaching out and making meaningful connections. Our service reflects the love of the families we serve, and we’re delighted that this resonates with others. We pledge to always care for our families and the communities in which we work.”
Matthew C. Smith, Owner, Licensed Funeral Director and Certified Crematory Operator at Spicer-Mullikin.
Community & Industry Awards
- National Funeral Directors Associaton – Pursuit of Excellence Award – 2015 through 2023
- National Funeral Directors Associaton – Best of the Best Award 2017, 2023
- National Funeral Directors Associaton – Inaugural Richard MyersPinnacle Award – 2018
- Better Business Burea – Torch Award for Ethics 2019
- The News Journal – Reader’s Choice Award – 2019, 2020
- First State Favorites – 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Family-Owned Business Award – 2019
- Governor’s Citation Award – 2015, 2022
- Hermes Creative Awards 2022 – Gold – Print Media Advertisement
- Service Industry Advertising Awards 2021 – Bronze – Website Content
- Davey Awards 2018 – Bronze – Book Design, Children’s
- Service Industry Advertising Awards 2018 – Silver – Social Media Post
- Hermes Creative Awards 2018 – Gold – Facebook Engagement
- Marcom Awards 2016 – Gold – Social Media
- Hermes Creative Awards 2016 – Platinum – Facebook Engagement
- Service Industry Advertising Awards 2016 – Silver – Facebook Site
- Service Industry Advertising Awards 2015 – Silver – Social Media